ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Domino problem (need help urgently!!!)

2003-11-04 23:38:10
Subject: Re: TDP for Domino problem (need help urgently!!!)
From: "Stapleton, Mark" <stapleto AT BERBEE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 22:35:40 -0600
From:   Ameerul Mazli [mailto:ameerul_msb AT YAHOO DOT COM]
>I have a linux redhat client running Domino 6. The TSM
5.1.5 is installed. It is attached to a AIX running
TSM server 5.2.

The backups through domdsmc was running fine until
recently got the error
"ACD5130E Could not initialize the connection to Lotus
Domino properly. error=417"

I thought it was the Domino problem. Check with Admin,
there was no changes. I tried to run the dominstall
again but still the same error persist.<

This is a long shot, but...

Check the path environment for your Redhat machine. The Domino-specific
portions of the path must appear at the beginning of the path; if it appears
elsewhere, domdsmc may not be able to properly initialize the variables it
needs to work properly.