ADSM-L

Re: Move data

2003-11-04 15:24:04
Subject: Re: Move data
From: Alex den Hartog <dukeherd AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 21:23:40 +0100
Hi Geoff,

I've had this exact same problem last week, couldn't move data, couldn't
delete the volume. Tried everything, but no result.
Solution: Do an "audit volume fix=yes" on the volume. If the database has a
pointer to non-existing data on the volume, it should be automagically fixed
with this command. It should also tell you -once finished- that the problem
was indeed fixed.

Best regards,
Alex

Alex den Hartog