ADSM-L

Re: ODP: ODP: TDP for MSSQL - huge problem

2003-10-29 09:17:06
Subject: Re: ODP: ODP: TDP for MSSQL - huge problem
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 09:16:41 -0500
Sebastian,

I don't know for sure. I haven't seen the
configuration of your system. It could have
something to do with the default network path
connection to the SQL server... which may be different
when running from a different userid... if you have set
it up that way on your system. Maybe it uses pipes
in one case and TCP/IP in another.

I really think the best way for you to get this resolved
is to place a call with IBM support. It is very
difficult to solve something like this without
getting more details about your setup and configuration.

Thanks,

Del