ADSM-L

Exists a fix to point in time error ?

2003-10-09 09:40:56
Subject: Exists a fix to point in time error ?
From: Juan Manuel Lopez Azañon <jmlopez AT NNE DOT ES>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 15:38:58 +0200
Hi all.
I have got several windows NT and Windows 2000 clients running 4.1, 4.2
and 5.1 and my TSM server is 4.2.2.13 over HPUX 11.0.
Some of those windows clients works fine using a point in time restore and
some of then does not show all the folders save it on tsm server database.
If IBM know this problem, then maybe there is a fis to it.
Please. Anyboby know if is there a fix to this error ?

Thanks in advance.

Juanma.