ADSM-L

Re: TSM TDP for MS Exchange

2003-10-02 14:55:23
Subject: Re: TSM TDP for MS Exchange
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 14:53:05 -0400
Gerald,

The versions for Data Protection for Exchange
thus far have been:

   1.1.0   - 4/1998
   1.1.1   - 11/1999

   2.2.0   - 3/2001

   5.1.5   - 10/2002    (VRML aligned with base client)
   5.2.1   - 9/2003

The version jumped from 2 to 5 to align with the base TSM products.
Please read the README file included with any of the
versions 2 or version 5 packages to understand compatibility
with prior versions.

Thanks,

Del

I'm trying to find out what the history of versions are for this TDP..

I currently have an old CD with 1.1.1 on it. I know the current version is
5.2.1 according to passport advantage and that I can also get 5.1.5 from
there. Is there anything between those version? I understand there is a
2.x?