ADSM-L

Re: Netware 6 & TSM 5.2 Client

2003-09-26 04:25:15
Subject: Re: Netware 6 & TSM 5.2 Client
From: Rowan O'Donoghue <R.ODonoghue AT UNITECH-IE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 09:26:44 +0100
Jim,

first of all thanks for the reply.

One question though, these will be shared cluster volumes so what does the
/cluster=off do in the entry below?

regards,

Rowan O'Donoghue
Technical Services Manager
Unitech Systems
Bracken Business Park
Bracken Road
Sandyford Industrial Estate
Dublin 18.

Tel:  + 353 - 1 - 2942300
Fax: + 353 - 1 - 2942319
www.unitech-ie.com

Jim Kirkman <jmk AT EMAIL.UNC DOT EDU>
25/09/2003 19:47
Please respond to
jim_kirkman AT unc DOT edu

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc

Subject
Re: Netware 6 & TSM 5.2 Client

Here you go. A search on nss volumes on search.adsm.org will turn this
up rather quickly.

Novell's TID 10065605 and patch NW6SMS1A.EXE are needed. In particular,
you need the following entry in the smsrun.bas file: nlmArray =
Array("SMDR", "TSA600 /cluster=off", "TSAPROXY")in order for TSM to
recognize the clustered volumes.

--
Jim Kirkman
AIS - Systems