ADSM-L

Old Version ADSM Database problem

2003-09-24 17:15:22
Subject: Old Version ADSM Database problem
From: "Ward, Stuart" <Wards AT BMCMASK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 17:14:53 -0400
*smers - (apologies if this comes through twice - rejected first time)

Company is still running ADSM 3.1

I have seen a single page error in their database.  It has an ADSM mirrored
volume, so is able to read from that.

Do I have to break and then recreate the ADSM mirror to fix this from the
good volume or is there a command line prompt to let ADSM fix the erroneous
mirrored volume itself?

Any help is appreciated.

Stu

Confidentiality Notice:  The information contained in this e-mail and any
attachments may be legally privileged and confidential.  If you are not an
distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and permanently
delete the e-mail and any attachments immediately.  You should not retain,
copy or use this e-mail or any attachment for any purpose, nor disclose all
or any part of the contents to any other person.