ADSM-L

Re: TSM and DR

2003-09-19 14:00:57
Subject: Re: TSM and DR
From: "Reiss David IT751 (ext-CDI)" <david.reiss AT SIEMENS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 13:36:42 -0400
I would agree, if you haven't gotten a Dbbackup in months... then, you
aren't serious about DR, or even day to day backups really.

But to answer the expire question...  set the ExpInterval option in the
dsmserv.opt file to 0, or do "setopt ExpInterval 0" from the command line.

David N. Reiss          407-736-3912
TSM Support Engineer
david.reiss AT siemens DOT com
...one of God's own prototypes -- a high-powered mutant of some kind who was
never even considered for mass production. He was too weird to live and too
rare to die.