ADSM-L

Re: BMR of an Active Directory serve

2003-09-17 13:14:50
Subject: Re: BMR of an Active Directory serve
From: Bill Boyer <bill.boyer AT VERIZON DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 13:14:30 -0400
The initial server load was NOT configured for active directory. It was just
a minimal Win2k server with SP3 applied.

So for AD I should perform the first reboot into AD repair mode, and then
restore the system object AGAIN? Then I'll have to go through all the
finding new hardware dialogs. Or at this point can I just select the AD from
the system object, or does it have to be the entire system object?

Bill