ADSM-L

Re: Oracle9i on RH 7.2

2003-09-17 04:44:32
Subject: Re: Oracle9i on RH 7.2
From: Tomas Nalevajko <nalevajk AT DCS.FMPH.UNIBA DOT SK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 10:43:45 +0200
On Wed, 17 Sep 2003, Natthakriss Mathanom wrote:
> Dear all
>            I have some question? I have Oracle9i on RH7.2 server ,I want
> to use RMAN, TSM's can support oracle9i on linux
>            Pls anwser me, Thank you.

it was a question? If you have non IBM backup device you'll need TSM module for
Linux kernel. It is shipped in binary and therefore you need specific kernel
build. There is an IBM web site where supported kernels are listed. Oracle on
Linux is supported f
rom tsm5.1 or tsm5.2 you need to check tsm product.

--
Nalevajko Tomas

e-mail: nalevajk AT dcs.fmph.uniba DOT sk
homepage: www.dcs.fmph.uniba.sk/~nalevajk