ADSM-L

Re: simultaneous writes to copy storage pools

2003-09-16 18:32:33
Subject: Re: simultaneous writes to copy storage pools
From: Bill Smoldt <smoldt AT STORSOL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 16:34:31 -0600
Monte,

Do you have copycontinue=yes?  If so, you can have data in the primary pool
that isn't in the copypool.

Regardless, I still set up a backup stgpool just in case something snuck the
primary pool.  The good news is that if simultaneous writes all worked,
there is no work for the backupstg pool so it finishes immediately with no
work to perform.

Bill Smoldt
STORServer, Inc.