ADSM-L

Re: Visit us at TSM Symposium 2003!

2003-09-16 08:27:12
Subject: Re: Visit us at TSM Symposium 2003!
From: "Wayne T. Smith" <ADSM AT MAINE DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 08:25:28 -0400
Stapleton, Mark wrote, in part:

I and many other contributors don't advertise our firms on the list;

... and I've always wondered why...   If I was going to the Symposium,
it would be good information to know that Servergraph will be there.
It's directly related to the purpose of this list.   Maybe some
ADSM-related companies wouldn't want to plug their existence because I'm
sure Mark is not alone.  A public forum on *SM should be open enough to
not censor such contributions, IMHO.  Sorry, wayne