ADSM-L

Re: Non-IBM LTO tapes in a 3584

2003-09-12 13:21:34
Subject: Re: Non-IBM LTO tapes in a 3584
From: Shawn Price <sprice AT MORRISONHOMES DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 13:21:15 -0400
Stephen,
 Was there some kind of announcement from IBM about this? I just had a tape
drive replaced yesterday (LTO-1) because the tape was stuck (The changer
couldn't remove it but I could wiggle it and it came out). None of the IBM
people I talked to have told me about this. Do you know where the clip goes
and specifically what it fixes?

Thanks

Shawn