ADSM-L

Re: Migration questions

2003-09-09 08:24:12
Subject: Re: Migration questions
From: Paul Ripke <stix AT STIX.HOMEUNIX DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 22:22:46 +1000
On Tuesday, Sep 9, 2003, at 21:19 Australia/Sydney, Hart, Charles wrote:

Not Sure about the Storage Agent, but Client backward compatibility
has been great for us.  We run TSM 5.1.5 on AIX with a 3.7 OS2 client.
 When using different client versions be aware that is you are using
HSM or Encryption there may be issues that are spelled out in the
client readme.

Seconded - 5.1.6.x server, and we have 3.1 clients... Fun watching those
stone tablets slide around...

Cheers,
--
Paul Ripke