ADSM-L

Re: reorg offsite data - noncollocated to collocated

2003-09-09 07:06:58
Subject: Re: reorg offsite data - noncollocated to collocated
From: Henrik Wahlstedt <shwl AT STATOIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 10:09:23 +0200
Right! But expiration will take care of both copypools, only when primay
data will expire... until then you will have 2 copies...

Med vänlig hälsning

 Henrik Wahlstedt          Statoil                   Phone: +46 8 429 6325

 KTJ IT NED SE1            Torkel Knutssonsgatan 24  Mobile: +46 70 429 6325

                           118 88 Stockholm          E-mail:

                           Sverige                   Henrik.Wahlstedt AT
statoil DOT com

                    "Kamp, Bruce"

                    <bkamp AT MHS DOT NE        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT
EDU
                    T>                   cc:     (bcc: Henrik Wahlstedt)

                    Sent by:             Subject:     Re: reorg offsite data -
noncollocated to collocated
                    "ADSM: Dist

                    Stor Manager"

                    <ADSM-L AT VM DOT MA

                    RIST.EDU>

                    2003-09-08

                    18:52

                    Please

                    respond to

                    "ADSM: Dist

                    Stor Manager"

I am going through this also.  The only way I could figure out was to let
expiration take care of it....

Bruce Kamp
Midrange Systems Analyst II
Memorial Healthcare System