ADSM-L

Re: Tsm not using drives

2003-09-05 10:20:49
Subject: Re: Tsm not using drives
From: Steve Argersinger <sargersi AT RUAN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 09:20:08 -0500
It's like a mapping between your logical drive and your physical one.  I've
included an excerpt from my TSM server here of the q path statement.

Steve Argersinger
Ruan Transportation

tsm: ADSM>q path f=d

                   Source Name: ADSM
                   Source Type: SERVER
              Destination Name: 3570LIB
              Destination Type: LIBRARY
                       Library:
                     Node Name:
                        Device: /dev/rmt0.smc
              External Manager:
                           LUN:
                     Initiator: 0
                     Directory:
                       On-Line: Yes
Last Update by (administrator): SERVER_CONSOLE
         Last Update Date/Time: 08/03/02   16:03:41

                   Source Name: ADSM
                   Source Type: SERVER
              Destination Name: 3570TAPE
              Destination Type: DRIVE
                       Library: 3570LIB
                     Node Name:
more...   (<ENTER> to continue, 'C' to cancel)

                        Device: /dev/rmt0
              External Manager:
                           LUN:
                     Initiator: 0