ADSM-L

Re: mtlib - how many frames?

2003-09-05 06:56:00
Subject: Re: mtlib - how many frames?
From: Remco Post <r.post AT SARA DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 09:47:54 +0200
On Fri, 5 Sep 2003 07:41:36 +0300
Nicolas Savva <NSavva AT LAIKI DOT COM> wrote:

> Find below the usage of mtlib:

and how does this work to show the number of d12 frames in a 3494 exactly?

> Usage: mtlib -[acdfiklmnqstvCDV?]
<snip>

> All,
>
> I've been digging around trying to find a command that will tell me how
> many
> D12's we've got attached to the library, with little success. Am I
> searching
> for something which does not exist?

I think the only thing to do is open the rear doors of your library frames
and hope to find the type info in there....

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Remco Post

SARA - Reken- en Netwerkdiensten                      http://www.sara.nl
High Performance Computing  Tel. +31 20 592 8008    Fax. +31 20 668 3167

"I really didn't foresee the Internet. But then, neither did the computer
industry. Not that that tells us very much of course - the computer industry
didn't even foresee that the century was going to end." -- Douglas Adams