ADSM-L

Re: not preempted by higher priority operation

2003-09-03 09:33:30
Subject: Re: not preempted by higher priority operation
From: "Murkowski, Krzysztof" <Krzysztof.Murkowski AT VW-POZNAN DOT PL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 15:31:01 +0200
Hello,

perhaps the allready running process (migration, reclamation, backup stg,
etc)
is reading and writing a very big file. I think the process will not be
stoped
befor the current file is finished. In such cases we help TSM to stop the
current process making its input/output volumes unavailble for the short
time.

Regards,
Krzysztof