ADSM-L

Re: Tivoli Decision Support for Storage Management Analysis

2003-09-02 10:21:16
Subject: Re: Tivoli Decision Support for Storage Management Analysis
From: "Loon, E.J. van - SPLXM" <Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 16:20:26 +0200
Hi Bill!
I have! Well... sort of... I tried configuring it some time ago. After a day
or two I gave up. This is some complex piece of software! I call this
implementation software piling. You have to install several components (the
rather expensive Oracle client is one of them) on the client and you will
also have to create an Oracle data repository somewhere in your environment.
My advice: don't bother. Just wait for the release of TSM Operation
Reporting.
Kindest regards,
Eric van Loon
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines