ADSM-L

Re: New 3584 library and drive microcode

2003-09-02 07:04:45
Subject: Re: New 3584 library and drive microcode
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,GL-CSC" <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 11:09:28 +0200
Dan,

I really mean 36U5, please find here output of Service panel from the web
interface for the drives:
 <<whtm_service_drive_vpd.pdf>>

This version of firmware has been downloaded by the IBM CE

Regards,

                René LAMBELET
                NESTEC  SA
                GLOBE - Global Business Excellence
                Central Support Center
                SD/ESN
                Av. Nestlé 55  CH-1800 Vevey (Switzerland)
                tél +41 (0)21 924 35 43   fax +41 (0)21 924 13 69   local
K4-104
                mailto:rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com

                This message is intended only for the use of the addressee
                and may contain information that is privileged and
confidential.