ADSM-L

Re: administrator query only access

2003-09-01 12:12:04
Subject: Re: administrator query only access
From: Zlatko Krastev <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 16:53:03 +0300
If QUERYAuth option is not set in dsmserv.opt :-)
I personally prefer to have QUERYAuth=ANalyst and give to such a person
the analyst authority. Thus other admins with no authority can open
"dsmadmc -consolemode" or "dsmadmc -mountmode" without being able to run
even queries.
May I am a way too paranoid.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant