ADSM-L

Re: Upgrade from 4.2 to 5.2

2003-08-30 20:42:16
Subject: Re: Upgrade from 4.2 to 5.2
From: Len Boyle <SNOLEN AT VM.SAS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 20:39:41 EDT
In article <sf4f4c45.021 AT gwia.thruway.state.ny DOT us>, Lawrence Clark
<Larry_Clark AT THRUWAY.STATE.NY DOT US> says:

>It was fairly straightfoward and quick, but we have 3494 libraries and
>had done am audit fix=yex the week prior.
>We had a gotcha afterwards with some data being in ADSM 3.7 format that
>caused problems afterwards, but we made then roadonly and did move datas
>on them.

Hello Larry

Can you tell us a little more about the trouble with ADSM 3.7 data.
We are planning to migate from TSM 4.2 to 5.2 and have data going back
to ADSM 2.1.

Thanks len boyle