ADSM-L

Re: Info about client events with sql

2003-08-29 07:43:01
Subject: Re: Info about client events with sql
From: Remco Post <r.post AT SARA DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 13:42:33 +0200
On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 13:24:08 +0200
"Murkowski, Krzysztof" <Krzysztof.Murkowski AT VW-POZNAN DOT PL> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> we are using TSM v. 4.2.1.7 for AIX.
> I'm looking for the possibility to get information about client events with
> SQL.
> The table EVENTS is containg only info about administrative events.
> Do You know any other table ?
>
> Kind regards,
> Krzysztof Murkowski

select * from syscat.tables

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Remco Post

SARA - Reken- en Netwerkdiensten                      http://www.sara.nl
High Performance Computing  Tel. +31 20 592 8008    Fax. +31 20 668 3167

"I really didn't foresee the Internet. But then, neither did the computer
industry. Not that that tells us very much of course - the computer industry
didn't even foresee that the century was going to end." -- Douglas Adams