ADSM-L

help needed include/exclude/rebind

2003-08-28 09:25:53
Subject: help needed include/exclude/rebind
From: Bill Fitzgerald <wfitzger AT MHC DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 09:25:10 -0400
I have a client running Sun Solaris 5.8  with client version 5.1.5
TSM server is AIX 4.3.3 running TSM 5.1.6.5

Below is the  include/exclude list from the  dsm.sys

   include * shared_dynamic_60
   include /adsmorc/.../* database_class
   include /dev/.../* database_class
   include /udb/.../* database_class
   include /MOUNT/.../* database_0
   include /usr1/.../* database_0

   exclude /tmp/.../*

we recently add the last two includes, stopped and started the client, and the
objects were rebound.

my problem is that in the expire inventory process i get this

08/27/03 15:02:02     ANR4391I Expiration processing node PACSARCH_SOLARIS,
                       filespace /usr1/GATE, fsId 7, domain STANDARD, and
                       management class SHARED_DYNAMIC_60 - for BACKUP type
                       files.
08/27/03 15:02:03     ANR4391I Expiration processing node PACSARCH_SOLARIS,
                       filespace /usr1/EXPORT, fsId 8, domain STANDARD, and
                       management class SHARED_DYNAMIC_60 - for BACKUP type
                       files.
08/27/03 15:02:04     ANR4391I Expiration processing node PACSARCH_SOLARIS,
                       filespace /MOUNT/MISC, fsId 9, domain STANDARD, and
                       management class SHARED_DYNAMIC_60 - for BACKUP type
                       files.
08/27/03 15:02:05     ANR4391I Expiration processing node PACSARCH_SOLARIS,
                       filespace /usr1/ICACHE/1, fsId 10, domain STANDARD, and
                       management class SHARED_DYNAMIC_60 - for BACKUP type

notice that the management class is not what the include says it should be.

Am i doing something wrong?

HELP!!!!

William Fitzgerald
Software Programmer