ADSM-L

Re: Missing files - urgent help required

2003-08-25 22:08:58
Subject: Re: Missing files - urgent help required
From: RAMNAWAZ NAVEEN <naveen.nr AT SBM.INTNET DOT MU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 09:18:29 +0400
Thanks for the reply.

The thing is that I want to get all the archives within a specific filspace,
except for a few of them whose HL_names are as listed below. The purpose is
that I want to inquire to verify that there are more missing files than I
may have come across.

The selects statements listed below are all producing output of the same
size, which is quite huge. I know that the HL_names listed below accounts
for more tan 75 % of this output, and which are irrelevant for me. So if I
manage to exclude same from the output, I may produce a more manageable &
meaningful fill to suit my requirements.

Thanks.