ADSM-L

Which tape was written to by which node.

2003-08-20 16:14:08
Subject: Which tape was written to by which node.
From: Raminder Braich <Raminder.Braich AT DAVEY DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 16:13:37 -0400
Hi,
             We run TSM 4.1.2 on a Windows 2000 machine. The library is
3494 with 4 3590 E1A drives.    I want to track the tape drive usage on
our system. e.g. for how long did a particular node take to backup and to
which volume(s), and in turn on which drives were those volumes mounted. I
can get the tape mounts from summary table but it does not tell me which
nodes wrote to it. Till now I am able to find only two of the three things
namely which node wrote to the tape, which drives were the tapes mounted
and how long did it take to backup. Is there a way to find these three
things with a query?

Thanks
Raminder Braich