ADSM-L

Re: Unix & TSM

2003-08-20 02:48:51
Subject: Re: Unix & TSM
From: Karel Bos <Karel.Bos AT NUON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 08:48:24 +0200
This has nothing to do with the OS. Yes you can have multiple libraries
attached to one box (even Windows) and have multiple libraries defined in
TSM. Yes you can back-up to multiple libraries. The management class is used
to specify where back-up/archive and/or space management data is directed
to. Even back-up storage pools will work to different libraries. It will be
more complex to configure/troubleshoot and manage however, but this should
be fun!

Regard,

Karel