ADSM-L

Changing Names of a library.

2003-08-14 11:38:05
Subject: Changing Names of a library.
From: "Coats, Jack" <Jack.Coats AT BANKSTERLING DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 10:39:43 -0500
I have a wintel TSM server version 4.2.3.1 with Windows 2000, and I am
trying to get a
'smooth' DRM run (where I have to do minimal editing of the plan file, and
no major re-configuration
of TSM after it is restored).

One issue I have is the DR server and the production server are not
'identical', but similar.
The DRserver assigned name lb6.0.0.4 to the library, and my production box
is lb6.0.0.2

How can I get my DR server to call the library lb6.0.0.4?

The library is a IBM3583, and the SCSI card in the CR library is an Adaptec
39160,
        and the ones in the production library are Adaptec 29160LP

TIA, Jack