ADSM-L

Re: Need to remove 3494 tape from library

2003-08-11 12:31:55
Subject: Re: Need to remove 3494 tape from library
From: "Reiss David IT751 (ext-CDI)" <david.reiss AT SIEMENS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 12:31:37 -0400
You can do a reinventory of a 3494 with little problem.   It will just scan
each barcode in the library, and it will continue to do other operations,
like mounts & dismounts, while it is going to reinventory.

I have a 12 frame library, and that takes between 10-30 minutes depending on
what else is going on with the library.

David N. Reiss          407-736-3912
TSM Support Engineer
david.reiss AT siemens DOT com
...one of God's own prototypes -- a high-powered mutant of some kind who was
never even considered for mass production. He was too weird to live and too
rare to die.