ADSM-L

Re: tcp errors killing osx client

2003-08-06 19:59:18
Subject: Re: tcp errors killing osx client
From: Paul Ripke <stixpjr AT BIGPOND.NET DOT AU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 09:58:59 +1000
It may be worth while looking in ~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/ or
/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/ for dumps, if enabled. To enable, open
the "Console" app, under preferences check "Enable crash reporting".

If nothing else, this info could be valuable to IBM to determine the
cause of the problem.

Also, check /var/log/system.log and /var/tmp/console.log for anything
anomalous.

On Thursday, Aug 7, 2003, at 06:31 Australia/Sydney, Alexander