ADSM-L

Re: Basic Question

2003-08-05 12:57:24
Subject: Re: Basic Question
From: Christian Astuni <astunich AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 13:57:09 -0300
Thanks Andrew for your answers ...
The archives schedules failed with RC=12 or RC=04 ... and in summary the
files failed is 0. The Version of my TSM Server for NT is 4.2.3.2 and i have
clients  NT 3.1.0.7, NT 5.1, NT 5.1.5.15. I couldn't find the reason.

I need the full backups for weekly, monthly and annually backups and my
intention is replace de archives backups for Full backups in with copy mode
ABSOLUTE. But how do to switch for different Management Classes ???