ADSM-L

Reclaim exported tape

2003-08-05 00:24:56
Subject: Reclaim exported tape
From: Adrian Hicks <Adrian.Hicks AT BTFINANCIALGROUP DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 14:22:35 +1000
Hello Guys,

I have exported a Node onto a tape but it was the wrong node name. So
after doing it correctly onto another tape, I wish to place the
incorrect exported tape back into the scratch pool. Any ideas ??? I
thought it'd be under the "update volhist" but can't see it.

Thanks
Adrian

AIX 5.1
TSM Server 5.1.6.3

This message and any attachment is confidential and may be privileged or
otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you have received it by mistake please
let us know by reply and then delete it from your system; you should not copy
the message or disclose its contents to anyone.