ADSM-L

Re: New version of TDP for informix

2003-07-30 10:42:27
Subject: Re: New version of TDP for informix
From: Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 10:42:26 -0400
I think you have to download this through the new Passport process.  That
is what we had to do to update to the V5 versions of "ITSM for Databases"
(for Oracle and SQL) and "ITSM for Mail" (for Domino).   This is because
it is a complete download, including the license files.

"Raymer, Geoff" <geoff.raymer AT EDS DOT COM>
07/30/2003 10:31 AM