ADSM-L

Re: AW: unable to restre from offsite volume

2003-07-30 06:12:42
Subject: Re: AW: unable to restre from offsite volume
From: Marc Lowers <Marc.R.Lowers AT GSK DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 11:10:57 +0100
All the disk volumes are offline (should this matter?), the storage pools
are all access = readwrite.

I am restoring this data after performing a DR and restoring my data onto
different hardware.  The onsite copies of the backups have all expired but
I am restoring from the offsite copy which we maintain.

Marc.

"Salak Juraj" <j.salak AT ASAMER DOT AT>

30-Jul-2003 10:51