ADSM-L

Re: Session table change

2003-07-29 06:36:53
Subject: Re: Session table change
From: "Aldrich, Jamie" <jamie.aldrich AT VERIZON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 05:36:30 -0500
STATE does not translate to MEDIA_STATE, since it already existed in the
previous version.  I guess what I am looking for is some doc on how the new
table translates from the old one.  A kind of key or something.  I am aware of
the changes to the schema, but cannot find any doc to show what is new and what
went away from the tables.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jamie Aldrich
Verizon