ADSM-L

Re: High Utilization on Netware Server

2003-07-27 09:13:15
Subject: Re: High Utilization on Netware Server
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 09:12:55 -0400
>I recently upgraded a couple of my servers to Netware 6. During backup, the
>processor utilization pegs at 100%. The tsm client version on the servers
>is Version 5 Release 1, Level 0. ...

You may be able to find such instances from prior postings in the List archives,
but there is one thing you should do:  As frequently posted in this List,
DO NOT stay at a base version+release of a product when you could be taking
advantage of maintenance which corrects and adjusts for many things since that
base was introduced.  You are only hurting yourself by staying at a base level
and then wondering why you are having problems.

  Richard Sims, BU