ADSM-L

Re: Can anyone help? - yes, go to tivoli-jobs

2003-07-26 06:49:36
Subject: Re: Can anyone help? - yes, go to tivoli-jobs
From: Zlatko Krastev <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 10:25:45 +0300
Techies, you can skip this. Recruiters/HR info only!

A year ago to put aside the same problem, the maintainer of [tme10]
mailing list created new one named tivoli-jobs. You can find more about it
on http://www.freelists.org/webpage/tivoli-jobs

You can ask there but be more specific. "Tivoli" is the name of the
company and is selling over 30 products. You are not looking for an
"employee" but are having specific requirements. Post to ADSM-L list might
mean you are looking for a ADSM/TSM/ITSM administrator, describe it. On
tivoli-jobs you can find people dealing with Tivoli Enterprise Console,
Inventory, Monitoring, all of them, etc.
>From your signature it look like you are related to hiring, thus
tivoli-jobs might help you more in the future. ADSM-L list is technically
oriented and the only value I can imagine for you might be evaluation of a
person you are going to interview. You can dig list archives and verify is
the person more a question poster or respondent. But it is better to be
checked by a technically skilled person, because I have even seen people
posting erroneous and misleading responces.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

"Bartel, Heather" <Heather.Bartel AT CDICORP DOT COM>
21.07.2003 22:44

        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
        cc:
        Subject:        Can anyone help?

Hello.  I don't know much about this list, other than I'm told those who
utilize Tivoli are subscribed to it.  I'm wondering if there is anyone out
there who may be seeking Tivoli work and may be interested in a
contract-to-hire situation for our premier client in Auburn Hills, MI.  We
are seeking a Tivoli Administrator.  If you may be interested or know
someone who may be, please let me know and I can provide all the details.

Regards,

Heather L. Bartel
Technical Recruiter
CDI Professional Services
  A division of CDI Corporation
1960 Research Drive
Suite 200
Troy, MI 48083
Phone: (248) 786-5922
Fax: (248) 786-5722
Email: heather.bartel AT cdicorp DOT com <mailto:heather.bartel AT cdicorp DOT
com>
Check us out on the web at www.cdicorp.com <http://www.cdicorp.com/>

http://www.messagelabs.com