ADSM-L

Re: Can anyone help? (someone certainly needs help...)

2003-07-25 19:50:29
Subject: Re: Can anyone help? (someone certainly needs help...)
From: "Stapleton, Mark" <stapleto AT BERBEE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 18:50:09 -0500
From: Patrick Boutilier [mailto:boutilpj AT EDNET.NS DOT CA]
> Perhaps this list should remove the Reply-To: header? This is the only
> list that I am on that replies to the list instead of the
> sender of the message.

Uh, no, thanks. I fail to understand the purpose of any mailing list
that doesn't distribute responses to the other list members.

The gentleman that accidently sent his (private) response to the list
apologized. Hopefully it won't happen again.

--
Mark Stapleton (mark.stapleton AT berbee DOT com)
Berbee Information Networks