ADSM-L

Re: Exclude all?

2003-07-25 10:57:52
Subject: Re: Exclude all?
From: Nicholas Cassimatis <nickpc AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 10:57:29 -0400
Henrik,

You can create a special schedule for this client, using the "objects"
parameter, to define just this one drive.  Your define schedule would look
something like this (add parameters as needed):

tsm> define schedule domain schedule type=client action=incremental
objects=c:\backups\* startt=XX:XX

The domain on the client would need to include the C: Drive - I believe it
can be set to all-local, but I haven't tested that.

Nick Cassimatis
nickpc AT us.ibm DOT com

Think twice, type once.

                      Henrik Wahlstedt
                      <shwl AT STATOIL DOT COM        To:       ADSM-L AT
VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                      >                        cc:
                      Sent by: "ADSM:          Subject:  Exclude all?
                      Dist Stor
                      Manager"
                      <[email protected]
                      .EDU>

                      07/23/2003 06:00
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      "ADSM: Dist Stor
                      Manager"

Hello,

What is the correct exclude/include statement if I want to exclude
everything files, folders and system objects on a
w2k box with  5.1.6.0 client, except for C:\Backup\*.

//Henrik

this message.
Thank you.