ADSM-L

Re: Special Filesystem Backup

2003-07-18 17:00:23
Subject: Re: Special Filesystem Backup
From: Theresa Sarver <tsarver.IFMC AT SDPS DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 16:57:33 -0400
Thank you both for your responses -  I will take you advice and set the archive
to delete the files after they are archived.

Thank you so much for the help!
Theresa

>>> MJVraspir AT WEST DOT COM 07/18/03 03:38PM >>>
If you use archive -deletefiles you can incorporate step 3 and use that as a
checkpoint that 1. Files are actually archived before they are deleted and 2.
That files are deleted after they are archived.
Good Luck. Mary V