ADSM-L

Re: 5.2 bug?

2003-07-18 08:36:07
Subject: Re: 5.2 bug?
From: Bugs <bugs AT BULMAG DOT BG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 15:34:10 +0100
Go to Tivoli Storage Manager Support Site:
http://www-3.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManag
er.html
and there write in the search box (without quotes"):
Invalid format code

And you'll find the result...................

Best Regards,
Svetoslav Tolev

Phone:          +359(2)9753629
Mobile:         +359(88)817629