ADSM-L

Re: Macintosh 5.2 client

2003-07-17 14:53:51
Subject: Re: Macintosh 5.2 client
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 12:52:49 -0600
Response from development for the Mac client:

We understand the significance of the login issue, and are working toward
a solution. This is currently targeted for some time later this year. Of
course, I have to make the Standard Disclaimer: This does not constitute a
formal announcement or commitment, and is subject to change at the
discretion of IBM.

As for the second issue regarding files being restored with wrong
permissions, please contact IBM support with details so this issue can be
addressed.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck