ADSM-L

Re: Loading DR tapes into an automated library

2003-07-11 14:23:04
Subject: Re: Loading DR tapes into an automated library
From: "Stapleton, Mark" <stapleto AT BERBEE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 13:22:41 -0500
The library you are using is reading the "extended" version of the LTO barcode
(the bit with the "L1" in it). You need to change the way the library reads the
barcode from "extended" to "normal".

P.S. This probably also means that your DR provider is not using the latest
microcode on the library.

--
Mark Stapleton