ADSM-L

Re: Cannot delete tape drive

2003-07-08 10:39:23
Subject: Re: Cannot delete tape drive
From: "Hooft, Jeroen" <Jeroen.Hooft AT ATOSORIGIN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 16:28:50 +0200
Shawn,

I have had this before

The "show path" command will give you a hint on how to fix it.
This command showed for the path/drivemapping that the TSM-server had to a
redundant drive.
A "delete drivemapping <TSM-SERVERNAME> <LIBRARY-NAME> <DRIVE-NAME>" did the
trick

After this command we could delete the drives and library.

cheers
Jeroen