ADSM-L

Re: Restore slows to a crawl

2003-07-07 16:23:54
Subject: Re: Restore slows to a crawl
From: Justin Bleistein <justin.bleistein AT SUNGARD DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 16:18:21 -0400
These return codes sometimes I notice them in the actlog and I also notice
them when I query a scheduled TSM backup event with the: "q event * *
node=node_name f=d" command. Does anyone know where a list of THESE return
codes are? A reference of some sort? Not server return codes or Unix
scripting return codes but client event return codes? Any assistance would
be appreciated thanks!.

07/07/03 12:10:27     ANR2579E Schedule DAILY.INCR in domain NUN.UNIX for
node
                       EAPPS.BACKUP1 failed (return code 4).

--Justin Richard Bleistein
Unix/TSM Systems Administrator (Sungard eSourcing)
Desk: (856) 566 - 3485
Cell:    (856) 912 - 0861
Email: justin.bleistein AT sungard DOT com