ADSM-L

Re: AIX quota Question

2003-07-07 13:54:56
Subject: Re: AIX quota Question
From: J M <jm_seattle AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 10:54:30 -0700
Sorry for the off TSM topic question- but given the amount of AIX smarts on
this list I decided to post this question--

We are testing AIX as a file server alternative to Win2K with the following
configuration:
AIX 5.1
JFS Filesystem
TSM+HSM
Samba
Sophos Antivirus
Native AIX quotas

Can anyone provide links to good resources for setting up and running AIX
quotas? The IBM docs are thin in this space (at least what we know of) and
we have yet to find a good listserv with the content we need. All help is
appreciated!

Thanks,

John