ADSM-L

Re: Fun Facts to Know for the 5.2.0.1 Client

2003-07-02 20:08:22
Subject: Re: Fun Facts to Know for the 5.2.0.1 Client
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 18:07:48 -0600
Curt, thank you for your generous comments, they are much appreciated. I
am glad that I was able to help!

Best regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"Magura, Curtis" <curtis.magura AT LMCO DOT COM>
07/02/2003 16:36

        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
        cc:

Well..... Got to give credit where credit is due. Absolutely fantastic
support by Andy. Wouldn't it be nice if all vendors have an Andy or two on
staff.

In case you didn't follow this thread I posted to the list more or less as
an FYI that after I installed 5.2.0.1 that Zone Alarm started acting up on
my machine. Andy suggested one thing which I tried and the results where
the
same. After that Andy followed up with the post below.

Sure enough that took care of the issue. Everything is up and running both
5.2.0.1 and Zone Alarm Pro 4.0.1.

In the event you are a Zone Alarm user and follow the instructions in the
link below be aware that all settings are lost following the process
mentioned. The newer versions of Zone Alarm have a backup and restore
feature. I was able to restore (not TSM but Zone Alarm restore function)
all
of the config info)

THANKS Andy for all or your help not only to me but to everyone on this
list!!!

Curt Magura
Lockheed Martin EIS
Orlando Fla.