ADSM-L

Re: TDP for SQL question

2003-07-02 06:43:36
Subject: Re: TDP for SQL question
From: "Loon, E.J. van - SPLXM" <Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 12:42:54 +0200
Hi Del!
Thanks for your reply!
I have done a SHOW VOLUMEUSAGE for this client which returned one tape. Then
I did a Q CONT for this tape which showed the backups. Indeed the backup is
not running for this node: I saw only one backup which is over a month old!
I again contacted the user and they are re-investigating.
Thanks!!!
Kindest regards,
Eric van Loon
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines