ADSM-L

del file on cmd line problem

2003-06-30 16:29:07
Subject: del file on cmd line problem
From: Alexander Lazarevich <alazarev AT ITG.UIUC DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 15:28:35 -0500
Hi,

TSM 5.1.6.5 on Windows 2000 Server. Just testing out the new server making
sure everything works, but I have a problem deleting filespaces on the
command line. I use the command:

tsm>del file BLAHBLAH \\blahblah\c$ type=any

This command worked great for me with ADSM 3.1. But now it doesn't work,
giving the ANR0852E error, no match.

But the filespace is there:

tsm>q file format=detail

                                      Node Name: BLAHBLAH
                                 Filespace Name: \\blahblah\c$
                     Hexadecimal Filespace Name: 5c5c6572656275735c6324
                                           FSID: 6
                                       Platform: WinNT
                                 Filespace Type: NTFS
                          Is Filespace Unicode?: Yes
                                  Capacity (MB): 38,154.3
                                       Pct Util: 19.2
                    Last Backup Start Date/Time:
                 Days Since Last Backup Started:
               Last Backup Completion Date/Time:
               Days Since Last Backup Completed:
Last Full NAS Image Backup Completion Date/Time:
Days Since Last Full NAS Image Backup Completed:

When I try to delete the filespace via the GUI web interface it works
just fine. But I don't want to use the web interface. I do all my stuff
command line. So I need this command line to work. Any ideas?

Also, it kinda bothers me that the 'Last Backup Start Date/Time:' is
empty. Maybe something is wrong with the setup? Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Alex
   Alex Lazarevich | Systems Administrator | Imaging Technology Group
            Beckman Institute - University of Illinois
       alazarev AT itg.uiuc DOT edu | (217)244-1565 | www.itg.uiuc.edu