ADSM-L

Re: expire inventory not looking at all files

2003-06-30 10:18:55
Subject: Re: expire inventory not looking at all files
From: Greg Redell <GRedell AT GWL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 08:58:14 -0500
Sorry I should have included more information.  I am running TSM server
5.1.6.3  and we run expiration daily by way of administrative command. And
I am sure that at least there should be more than 10% of all of our files
should be inactive or considered for expiration as we have been running
TSM for more than 3 years, so I would hope to have 2 million+ files show
up in the summary.

Greg Redell
Great-West Life & Annuity Insurance Co.
Phone: 314-525-5877